This design pushed the boundaries of what can be achieved within a factory build, including pitched, vaulted roof sections with orangery-style roof lights, which were all factory finished in modular sections.
Coupled with a perpendicular-build, two-storey section, this complemented the design. Considering the intricacies involved, the fact that all of the modular sections connected accurately on site is a great testimony to skills of our design, manufacturing and installation teams. Essentially, this is a permanent building which has been constructed off-site to accelerate the programme and has provided a showcase building which the RSPCA Radcliffe team is delighted with.
- Full turnkey project for a Two Storey Building
- 14 Bay Building measuring 36m x 16m overall
- A reception area with vaulted ceiling and rooflights
- Offices & Consulting Rooms, Kitchenette and WC’s
- Further Rooms to the First Floor
- Backlight animal cut outs in Rockpanel (aesthetic feature)