Team Club Facilities and Changing Pavilion, Keighley and Leyland R.L.F.C
Bradford City Council
Abacus has found Integra very customer friendly and transparent in our dealings. We are very satisfied, with the level of service received - hence the number of projects undertaken in recent months. We are more than happy to engage with Integra whether through open book negotiation or via competitive tender. We have recommended Integra buildings to other practices and clients.
Ellis Goodfellow BSc (Hons), MRICS
Over the last 20 years Wyke and Leyland Rugby Clubs have been working towards securing funding and planning permission for a new changing and club facilities building.
Integra and Bradford City project was a modular changing facility, which also proved to be cost effective, to seat up to 20 team members.
- Building sited in slightly elevated position to adjacent pitch in Park location.
- Utilised off-site construction techniques commencing in parallel with enabling works.
- 3 Week factory build
- Facility delivered in 5 bays, hoisted onto pad foundations and bolted together
- Up to 50% overall time saving compared to delivery of a traditionally constructed facility of typically 18-20 weeks
- 25% cost saving compared to traditional construction methodology.
Our bespoke range of sports facilities are built to the highest quality with state of the art equipment. We can incorporate large communal showers, changing areas, additional toilet cubicles with space for kit storage, an office or disabled persons' facilities. We can tailor make any modular building to meet your budget, timescale and requirements.