Each project unique to the individual school, through collaborative working with Interserve and the Schools, precise programming and excellent communication, all 3 projects were delivered successfully.
Hovingham School included a 2 storey building of unusual angled shape to include 6 classrooms, WC facilities, lift, offices, group rooms and a hall with double height ceiling, the building was constructed in 34 bays measuring 17.5m x 23.5m overall.
Bramley School also of 2 storey construction formed an extension to the existing traditional building, constructed in 20 bays measuring 13.8m x 15.3m overall and included 4 classrooms, facilities, offices, group rooms and a lift between floors.
Beecroft School constructed over two floors with 8 bays per floor and measuring 20.4m x 12.2m overall, with a brick skin and Trespa external finish the building linked into the existing school and provided and additional 6 classrooms, wc facilities and student lift.
- The design, manufacture and supply of School Classroom Buildings
- 3 separate sites under one contract with Interserve
- External finish in Trespa and Brick Skin to fit with the existing buildings
- Double ceiling height to student hall
- Various classrooms, offices, group rooms and WC facilities
- Two schools linked into existing buildings and all three provided student lifts