Dorney Lake is a modern world class rowing and flat-water canoeing centre set in a spectacular 450-acre parkland near Windsor.
As well as sporting activities, the club’s new facilities provide year-round corporate and private hospitality facilities. The remote location for the building was a challenging factor but one we overcame to produce a fantastic ‘world class’ building.
- A full turnkey project inc Design, Manufacture, Groundworks & Connections
- Single storey 10 bay building measuring 35m x 10m
- Athletes lounge, kitchen and therapy room
- Male and Female changing rooms and a Strength & Conditioning gym
- Timber clad to sit into the environment aesthetically
- Engineered design for holding water capacity to ensure pressure on shower demand