Our role was to firstly support the Main Contractor with our knowledge of Modular Buildings providing a solution to the end client through collaborative working ensuring the client received the required rooms, footprint and statutory square metres required to comply to Building Regulations.
Using our technical capacity and site knowledge we identified, as we can building fully bespoke units, by increasing the bay widths, we could provide a cost savings through increasing the element of works we could undertake in our factory and a reduction in prelims not only for Integra Buildings but also for the Main Contractor.
- Design, manufacture and deliver onto foundation by Simpsons a single storey classroom
- The building measured 18m x 9.8m and was constructed in 6 bays
- Offering two classrooms, lobby and WC facilities
- The internal finish was of a standard school requirements
- Externally the building was Plastisol finish
- Use of wider bays to reduce cost to the client in terms of our and civils works