Founded in 1997, Integra is at the forefront of the Modular sector of the construction industry which is expanding rapidly. We manufacture modular buildings for permanent installation across a range of sectors including education, healthcare and commercial operations, as well as highly durable anti vandal buildings used predominantly for office and welfare facilities on construction sites. Our dedicated team has earned the enviable reputation over more than two decades for quality of service and product excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our team. You will be the first point of contact to all clients and visitors demonstrating a professional and friendly manner whilst providing full administrative support to all staff through the company IT and Telecoms infrastructure.
- Greet and sign in all clients/ visitors to the office, advising the relevant company personnel of their arrival
- Answer incoming phone calls in a friendly and professional manner gaining key caller information
- Handle all outgoing and incoming mail including distribution within the office
- Manage and maintain all office stationary and kitchen consumables
- Assist various departments with administrative tasks and performing ad-hoc administrative duties
Relevant experience is essential, our preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in receptionist and administrative roles. You will be competent and confident in using Microsoft packages.
Please send your CV and covering letter to JaneOstler@integrabuildings.co.uk