Project Manager – Modular Builder
Full Time Permanent – 40 hpw
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are looking to appoint a Project Manager to undertake a key role within our thriving Operations Department. In this pivotal role, you’ll oversee our project teams and site managers, ensuring the successful delivery of our modular buildings, from departure from our factories through to handover to the client. You’ll also take responsibility for the effective management of both programming and commercial aspects of each project.
We seek a highly motivated, organised individual who thrives when working in a fast paced environment towards challenging deadlines. Substantial experience in project management or a similar role is essential, and previous experience in the modular industry will be an advantage, though is not essential as training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to Site Managers in all aspects and areas of working practice (i.e H&S, Quality)
- To complete site surveys and regular site visits to ensure effectiveness and client relationship
- Provide all documentation for the projects managed (i.e Method statements, ITP’s).
- To programme works to the best efficiency with a finish early per project attitude.
- To provide weekly reports and feedback to the Operations Director with exact information, and provide relevant specific updates as required.
- To provide disciplined programme updates in line with contract requirements
- To offer and provide support geared towards improvements, reducing site times, costs and an increase in health and safety disciplines.
Integra Buildings is at the forefront of the Modular sector of the construction industry which is expanding rapidly. We manufacture modular buildings for permanent installation across a range of sectors including education, healthcare and commercial operations, as well as highly durable anti vandal buildings used predominantly for office and welfare facilities on construction sites. Our dedicated team has earned the enviable reputation over more than two decades for quality of service and product excellence.
If you have passion, drive and a positive work ethic then a career with Integra Buildings could be for you. If you would like to discuss this or any of our career opportunities please contact Patrick Anson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01964 626761. If you would like to apply directly to us please send your CV and any other supporting information to email@example.com.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is unfortunately impossible to respond to everyone. We do appreciate your interest and effort in applying for a post with Integra Buildings however if you do not hear from us within four weeks from the closing date, you have not been successful on this occasion. We look forward to receiving your application.