Production Supervisor – Modular Builder (Manufacturing)
Full Time Permanent – 40 hours per week
Salary Scale: Negotiable based on experience.
Integra Buildings is at the forefront of the rapidly expanding Modular sector within the construction industry. We manufacture modular buildings for permanent installation across a range of sectors including education, healthcare and commercial operations, as well as highly durable anti vandal buildings used predominantly for office and welfare facilities on construction sites. Our dedicated team has earned the enviable reputation over more than two decades for quality of service and product excellence.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are looking to appoint an experienced Production Supervisor to join our team on a permanent basis. Applicants should have a background working within a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment (previous modular building experience would be preferred), and demonstrable experience of developing and upskilling their teams, whilst getting positive results
We seek a highly motivated and organised leader of people, who thrives on the planning, preparation, performance and achievement of a production plan to challenging deadlines. Other key attributes required include:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse effectively with the relevant Managers, Team leaders and QA department to ensure projects and programmes are well planned and projects run smoothly through the factory.
- Ability to ensure materials are available for immediate manufacture in line with programme objectives, using call off sheet materials and zone consumables from stores.
- Oversee all manufacturing processes ensuring they run reliably and efficiently, that projects are being pushed through and meet the relevant specification and quality.
- A strong awareness of Health & Safety management, in conjunction with the management team, ensuring all activities are carried out safely by employees and sub-contractors throughout the site, (including Housekeeping and PPE).
- Ability to work with managers and employees to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Strong and organised leader with the ability to manage, supervise and motivate a team of employees.
- Control of waste management.
- Utilise factory labour to manoeuvre units around the site, and to dispatch, liaising effectively with the Yard Supervisor and other key staff for all unit movements, in and out.
- A forklift licence would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you match the passion, ambition, desire and drive of the Company to be successful and the best you can be, then a career with Integra Buildings could be for you. If you would like to discuss this or any of our career opportunities please contact Patrick Anson at email@example.com or by telephone on 01964 626761. If you would like to apply directly to us please send your CV and any other supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is unfortunately impossible to respond to everyone. We do appreciate your interest and effort in applying for a post with Integra Buildings however if you do not hear from us within four weeks from the closing date, you have not been successful on this occasion. We look forward to receiving your application.