Integra Buildings is at the forefront of the Modular sector of the construction industry which is expanding rapidly. We manufacture modular buildings for permanent installation across a range of sectors including education, healthcare and commercial operations, as well as highly durable anti vandal buildings used predominantly for office and welfare facilities on construction sites. Our dedicated team has earned the enviable reputation over more than two decades for quality of service and product excellence.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are looking to appoint an experienced and talented Buyer to join our team on a permanent basis. Applicants should have a background in procurement, ideally within the manufacturing industry, however relevant experience within an alternative sector would be considered.
We seek a highly motivated, organised individual who thrives when working in a fast-paced environment towards challenging deadlines. Other key attributes required include:
- Having the ability to read, understand and abstract technical information from drawings and specifications to procure materials and services.
- Remaining professional and personable with the ability to liaise with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
- Raising thorough and detailed material order inquiries for tender and material purchases.
- Collating quotes analyse & negotiate with suppliers for fixed annual pricing in order to maximize company returns.
- Monitor business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Input schedules and orders onto inventory
If you match the passion, ambition, desire and drive of the Directors and existing team to be successful and the best you can be, then a career with Integra Buildings could be for you.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Patrick Anson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is unfortunately impossible to respond to everyone. We do appreciate your interest and effort in applying for a post with Integra Buildings however if you do not hear from us within four weeks from the closing date, you have not been successful on this occasion. We look forward to receiving your application.