Batchwood Bowls, Golf and Health Pavillion, Hertfordshire
St Albans City and District Council.
16 Weeks (including ground works)
"It was fantastic to see the new bowls modular pavilion arrive and then be lifted and slotted into place by a crane. The club members can’t wait to get inside and try out our new facilities. The new clubhouse means that we will now be able to proceed with our plans to recruit new members which were put on hold following the fire."
Club member Gordon McGregor
The client required a replacement bowls pavilion building after the previous one was burnt down in 2011. The new building needed to accommodate a large open plan room, reception area and facilities.
- 4 Bay timber clad and render clad single storey building.
- Vertically clad timber and render exterior building.
- Special curved roof.
- Large open plan club room with large windows to enable viewing over the green.
- DDA compliant building.
- Male and female WC’s and locker rooms.
- Kitchen facilities to accommodate members.
- Bar area with serving hatch.
Modular was the preferred option due to speed, minimal site works, number of site workers and intrusion to the area due to nature of the site.Our portable cabins provide a safe and comfortable working environment, within any location around the UK.